Temperature and Humidity Control
Abrupt changes in temperature and humidity can cause major problems and losses. Museums, archives, and galleries need constant monitoring of temperature and humidity in order not to destroy valuable historical and artistic pieces. Stores and food warehouses need stable temperatures otherwise the food will spoil when the temperature rises above acceptable levels. Crops do not thrive in greenhouses at the wrong temperature and humidity. In pharmacies and laboratories, it is extremely important to store medicaments and preparation at the correct temperature and humidity in order to prevent their deterioration.
Our solution offers a system for monitoring and controlling the humidity on the premises.
Smart DryFog Controller - Humidity Management
We provide humidity control using our Smart DryFog Controller. This system automatically ensures the correct regulation according to your needs and regulations. The system evaluates the need to turn on the humidification system using custom-made sensors that can effectively cover small rooms as well as large halls. The advantage is the option to set hysteresis for individual branches separately.
The wireless sensor variant provides measurement coverage where it is not possible to run data cables. The power supply is provided using small sources (USB adapter).
The cable variant communicates with the control unit using LAN cables that also provide power, thanks to PoE technology. Sensors can be easily integrated into different parts of the building because they use internet infrastructure. Actuators switching individual humidification branches also use LAN communication with PoE.
This solution allows us to build the system on a separate network. It can also use the existing network in order to minimize the cost of cable lines.
Temperature and Humidity Reporting
The system displays a record of temperature and humidity. Values are automatically saved every 5 minutes. On the graph below you can see options for viewing in 7 days or in a month. The client will receive a record of all sensors by his e-mail in CSV format. You can choose an interval of your choice (we recommend an hourly interval).
SensMax Temperature and Humidity Monitoring
SensMax wireless sensors are used by customers in more than 45 countries. We offer sensors and data LAN/3G gates. The sensors run on a battery that lasts up to 5 years and sends data every 5 minutes. Several types of sensors are available:
- Sensors that monitor the temperature in the range of -30℃ to +55℃, with an accuracy of ± 0,5℃
- Sensors that monitor the temperature in the range of -30℃ to +120℃, with an accuracy of ± 0,5℃
- Sensors that monitor the temperature in the range of -50℃ to +200℃, with an accuracy of ± 0,2℃
- Sensors that monitor the temperature in the range of -200℃ to +200℃, with an accuracy of ± 0,1℃
- Waterproof sensors that monitor the temperature and humidity in the range of -20℃ to +55℃, with an accuracy of ± 0,5℃ and 0-100% of relative humidity with an accuracy of 3,5% RH
- Sensors with an external sensor that monitor the temperature in the range of -30℃ to +120℃, with an accuracy of ± 0,5℃
- Sensors with an external sensor that monitor the temperature in the range of -50℃ to +200℃, with an accuracy of ± 0,2℃
- Sensors with an external sensor that monitor the temperature in the range of -200℃ to +200℃, with an accuracy of ± 0,1℃
SensMax Data Gateway
The data gateway collects statistical information from up to 200 wireless monitoring sensors up to a distance of 150 m. It has a short-term backup memory that prevents data loss in case of Internet connection failure. The data is sent to the online reporting portal SensWeb.
In addition to data collection, you can also set the allowed minimum and maximum temperature and humidity ranges and receive individual notifications when the parameters are exceeded. E-mail notifications can be set according to your requirements. You can upload a map of the space and place sensors in it. This will help you to quickly identify problems. A DigitalFilter feature helps to calculate the actual temperature of the product in the freezer. In this way, you avoid alarms caused by the short-term opening of the freezer.
where can you use temperature and humidity monitoring?
- Cooling boxes
- Server rooms
- Shopping centers
- Museums and galleries
Temperature and humidity monitoring will allow you to remotely check the current status. Regular reporting will help you to better understand the situation in your premises and optimize heating and air conditioning costs. Notifications about changes in temperature and humidity parameters will help you to prevent emergency situations. Our solutions already help to monitor the current state of temperature and humidity also in Harmónia bakery or in DP Chocolate.
- A large range of measured temperature and humidity with a high degree of accuracy.
- Information on temperature and humidity is updated every 5 minutes.
- The data from sensors are automatically stored and you can easily create a report for any period.
- The system is automated and saves time that you would otherwise have to invest in manual parameter control.
- Quick identification of problem areas thanks to the map of premises.
- Reduction of heating and air conditioning costs.
- Data gateway backup memory prevents data loss.
- Notifications according to your needs via e-mail or via the Telegram app.
- The sensors fit in your hand and you can easily place them anywhere.
- Simple installation.
- Different report types according to your needs.