In gravure printing following problems can arise - fire, static electricity, printing errors, low-quality products, or imperfections on the edges.
Solution: industrial humidification for Gravure printing
Low air humidity negatively affects printing equipment, and increases the error rate and machine downtime. The level of static electricity increases especially in winter, leading to poorer product quality, misalignment, paper jams, dust adhesion, or the risk of fire. You can avoid these problems by adding spot humidification near the machinery. Industrial humidification of the space will reduce static electricity and the products will maintain constant quality throughout the year. The IKEUCHI industrial humidification system sprays a dry fog that doesn’t damage or wet devices, employees, or the environment.
Due to the diameter of the water droplets, dry fog doesn’t wet objects in the work environment. With demineralized water and clean compressed air, no maintenance is required. The system is easy to install and has low operating costs.
- Fire prevention
- Sufficient humidification of the space with low energy consumption
- Reduction of printing errors due to the prevention of dust adhesion
- Cost savings (lower error rate and decrease of downtime)
- Year-round constant humidity (set according to your preferences)
- The option of spot humidification